34, Female, Single, Canberra - Northern Suburbs, ACT
- Last online:
- 19 Mar '18
Headline'Waiting at the window, wearing the face that I keep in a jar by the door'
I'm a bit of a hippie, a bit of a country girl and a little bit rock n' roll. I like live music, theatre, films, writing, teaching, animals, nature, science, reading, crafts, browsing markets and traveling!
At a glance
|Age||34 years old||28 - 40 years old|
|Location||Canberra - Northern Suburbs, ACT||Within 500km|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Aquarius|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Wants children|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|career & education|
|Industry||Education / Science|
What I'm looking for
There is no ideal - just someone who makes me feel happy by being a genuine, nice, polite person (oh, and funny)
- Eclectic mix - anything goes really, albeit rap and heavy metal. Folk/Indie music, Triple J and a lot of 60s/70s music and partial to a 90s guilty pleasure song.
- I love reading all sorts - crime, drama, thriller, fantasy. Reading Jasper Fforde at the moment.
- Movies & TV
- Game of Thrones, House of Cards, True Detective, Arrested Development, 30 Rock, Veep, Utopia, lots of English comedies and ABC comedies, science and nature documentaries.
- Don't mind the odd AFL game and cycling (Tour de France).
- Other Interests
- Writing, watching films, listening to music, seeing live music, laughing, browsing handmade markets, dabbling in arts and craft activities, talking to animals, being fascinated by science, travelling and exploring, going on road trips, cycling, drinking tea and my dachshund!