34, Male, Single, Sydney - Inner West, NSW
- Last online:
- 18 Jun '18
HeadlineAdventures big and small
I am a big picture person with a love for travel, ideas and adventures big and small. I have seen a lot of the world, lived in six different countries, but pretty well settled into Sydney for the foreseeable future.
I have a job that I love, doing something that feels rewarding, great friends and a lot of different interests, just missing that special someone to share my life with.
I love inner west living, dogs, food, coffee, tea, nerd stuff and words. I love trying new things. I enjoy bush walking, swimming and yoga. I value kindness, humour and openness.
At a glance
- 34 years old
- Sydney - Inner West, NSW
- 5'10/177 cm
- Star sign - Taurus
- Personality - Private
- Eye colour - Brown
- Hair colour - Auburn
- Have no children
- Want children
- Like pets but do not have any
- Education - Post Graduate
- Healthcare / Medical
- Left wing
his ideal partner
- 27 - 36 years old
- Within 25km
What I'm looking for
Someone with a good sense of humour who is open to new experiences.
- Listen to music almost constantly, favourites include The War on Drugs, Pinegrove, Childish Gambino, Chance the Rapper
- Love reading, listening to audiobooks or podcasts. Love reading and hearing about new and interesting things.
- Movies & TV
- Going to the movies is a real pleasure, watch quite a bit of tv, need someone to watch stressful shows with :P