37, Female, Single, Perth City, WA
- Last online:
- 13 Jul '18
HeadlineLooking for a honest, solid, mature, caring, family orientated, confident but not arrogant, financial independent man.
I've been living in Perth for around 2 years now. I was fortunate to get a permanent visa. I consider myself to be a quite traditional lady, with traditional family values. I'm somehow super close to my family, in heart and technology as they all live back in Brazil. ¿¿ I left my country to study English for one year in London but ended up living there for 7 years before moving to AU.
Before coming to Perth I had a fantastic two-year trip around the world, which was an amazing trip of a lifetime. I had the opportunity to visit more than 50 countries, and they were all somehow awesome.
I love people, specially family, animals, running, walking along the beach, playing tennis (not that I'm any good at it ¿¿ but I have fun playing), travelling, music, good healthy food, socialising, movies, reading.. have never done drugs, drink socially.
I'm a normal, content, passionate about life type of person ¿¿¿¿¿¿
At a glance
- 37 years old
- Perth City, WA
- 5'6/167 cm
- Star sign - Aries
- Personality - Social
- Eye colour - Brown
- Hair colour - Dark Brown
- Body Type - Slim
- Have no children
- Possibly want children
- Like pets but do not have any
- Education - Degree
- Sales / Marketing
- Other job role
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
her ideal partner
- 28 - 45 years old
- Within 500km
- Single, Divorced, Separated, Widowed
- 5'4/162 cm - 6'3/190 cm
- Occasional/social smoker, Non-smoker
- White / Caucasian
- Star sign - Aries, Capricorn, Scorpio, Aquarius, Libra, Pisces, Sagittarius, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, Virgo, Leo
- Personality - Social, Private, Very Private, Very Social, Sometimes Social
- Eye colour - Blue, Grey, Black, Other, Hazel, Brown
- Hair colour - Black, Blonde, Red, Dark Brown, Grey, Bald, White, Light Brown, Other
- Body Type - Athletic, Average, Slim
- Have no children, Have no children at home
- Possibly want children, Want children, Don't want children
- Have no pets, Like pets but do not have any, Have pets
- Education - Degree, Post Graduate
- Hospitality / Tourism / Travel, Volunteer / Charity / Community, Financial Services, Government employee, Consulting, Defence / Emergency Services, Manufacturing / Industrial / Engineering, Arts / Entertainment / Sport / Recreation, Other industry, Accounting, Pharmaceutical / Biotechnology, HR/Employment / Training, Property / Real Estate, Healthcare / Medical, Advertising / PR / Media, IT / Telecoms, Education / Science, Construction, Legal, Agricultural
- Technical, Professional, Management, Business Owner, Executive, Other job role, Senior Management
- Buddhist, Catholic, Other Christian, Born Again Christian, Other religion, Jewish, Atheist, Agnostic
- Left wing, Right wing, Swinging voter, No strong political beliefs
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet, Vegan, Vegetarian, Other special diet
What I'm looking for
I'm looking for a kind loving man. Confident, family orientated, honest, cultured, well educated and financially independent. Someone who's generous with others and know how to enjoy the good, fine and simple, things in life.
- Love all sorts of music.. love music, love jazz, love Colombian music :) I always need music in my life.
- Jane Austen, Paulo Coelho.. A Thousand Splendid Suns, The Little Prince Official, Five People U Meet in Heaven, O Valor Terapêutico Do Perdão, Near to the Wild Heart, By the River Piedra I Sat Down and Wept, Fonte De Luz, The Alchemist, The Book Thief, The Four Agreements, Fear..
- Movies & TV
- The Life of David Gale, Life is Beautiful, The Butterfly Effect, Pretty Woman, The Shawshank Redemption, Taking Lives, This Happy Feeling, The Green Mile, Patch Adams..
- I like playing tennis. I love walking and running. I also enjoy my sessions in the gym.