54, Female, Single, Melbourne City, VICStandout
About me - headline
Have I missed out on one of the good guys.....???
About me - description
I believe there's someone for everyone in this life and on this planet...where are YOU???
I'm young at heart, honest, trustworthy, caring, friendly, affectionate , easy going, family orientated and am looking for someone with similar values....but without being a total square...
In a previous life I worked in the Travel Industry, these days I am employed health care in Administration.
Enough about me....would love to .hear from YOU!
Oh and by the way, call me old fashioned, but I really dislike bad manners....and No piercings or attached or married men, thanks.
And I'm LOW MAINTENANCE!!!
Anglo Saxon preferable.
At a glance
- 54 years old
- Melbourne City, VIC
- White / Caucasian
- Have no children
- Don't want children
- Personality - Sometimes Social
- Star sign - Taurus
- 5'5/165 cm
- Body Type - Slim
- Eye colour - Blue
- Hair colour - Blonde
- Education - Some college
- Healthcare / Medical
- Admin / Clerical / Secretarial
- Occasional/social smoker
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
- Like pets but do not have any
her ideal partner
- 50 - 57 years old
- Within 10km
- Widowed, Separated, Single, Divorced
- White / Caucasian
- Personality - Social, Sometimes Social, Very Social
- at least 5'10/177 cm
- Body Type - Average, Athletic
- Education - High School, Some college, Degree, Diploma
- Professional, Senior Management, Business Owner, Technical, Executive, Management, Tradesperson
What I'm looking for
I would like to meet someone who is masculine, is totally honest, loyal, a good communicator and has high morals. You would also be well presented, but suits not a necessity! You've probably heard it before, but you are easygoing and have a GSOH, you are generous with your time and romantic!
- 70's & 80's....Santana, REM, Elton John, Foreigner, Coldplay, noise works and lots of those "one hit wonders" Love listening to Gold104...the "old people's station"!!
- mainly homey type mags, sorry, I'm a Herald Sun girl, and love junk mail!
- Movies & TV
- Hybpa), Insight, Louis Theroux, America's Hardest Prisons, Raymond, little Britain, and.....Anything that I get a laugh from! Housos and Upper Middle Bogans! Also the old Ch2 Late Shows...no more exclamation marks, I think that's more than enough....
- watching the cats win!
- Other Interests
- walking, my niece and nephew,home decorating, concerts, movies,live shows, and coffee with bestie to discuss many things....problems,issues and lots of laughs.