43, Female, Single, Melbourne City, VIC
- Last online:
- 25 Sep '18
About me - headline
We are all a little weird....................
About me - description
"We are all a little weird, and life's a little weird, and when we find someone who's weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love." Dr Seuss
Who doesn't love Dr Seuss?
Seeking relatively fit, unattached, intelligent male willing to build solid friendship first..... In search of the real deal, etc (insert all cliches and synonyms.)
NB: I am of the firm belief first dates should not be undertaken without the assistance of A LITTLE alcohol.
*my photos are all less than a couple months old*
Have recently adopted a German shepherd puppy to be trained up by my old dog and pardon my tardy replies, as it's currently a circus with aforementioned old dog jealous over new pup. New pup playing with my cat as if it's a puppy. Cat stalking puppy and old dog trying to keep the peace. Oh yeah, Hope you like animals. I obviously do.
At a glance
- 43 years old
- Melbourne City, VIC
- White / Caucasian
- Have no children
- Possibly want children
- Personality - Sometimes Social
- Star sign - Sagittarius
- 5'5/165 cm
- Body Type - Average
- Eye colour - Hazel
- Hair colour - Light Brown
- Education - Post Graduate
- Healthcare / Medical
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
- Have pets
her ideal partner
- 39 - 49 years old
- Within 500km
- Have no children
- Possibly want children, Want children, Don't want children
- at least 5'8/172 cm
- Body Type - Athletic, Average, A bit overweight, Slim
- Education - Degree, Post Graduate, Some college, Diploma, High School
- Like pets but do not have any, Have pets
What I'm looking for
I don't have a shopping list nor boxes to tick. It would be great if you were relatively fit and enjoyed the outdoors, some appreciation for culture and the arts also a big bonus. And hopefully at the very least, you like your family.
- everything, classical to heavy metal, live is best.
- I dont watch TV- so I read alot. I love scientific journals, medical articles, physics mags. I also love a good story.
- Movies & TV
- I own a TV, it is not plugged in.
- currently engaged in the lovely sport of dog walking, 8mnths of the year I try to surf, when that fails- I kayak if I cant get to the beach I'll ride (bicycle), but I still love a good hike or multi-day trek
- Other Interests
- Surfing, sailing, digital art.