42, Female, Single, Melbourne - Eastern Suburbs, VIC
- Last online:
- 18 Jul '18
HeadlineSway my way if you are intelligent and kind.
I am caring (I have pulled up my car to give an umbrella to strangers), creative (was a fashion designer for several years, now looking into a new career), organised (frequently writing lists), enjoy planning things (Christmas in July is coming up), and loyal (I have the same best friends from childhood, school and uni).
At a glance
- 42 years old
- Melbourne - Eastern Suburbs, VIC
- 5'7/170 cm
- White / Caucasian
- Star sign - Capricorn
- Personality - Sometimes Social
- Eye colour - Green
- Hair colour - Blonde
- Body Type - Slim
- Have no children
- Possibly want children
- Like pets but do not have any
- Education - Degree
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
her ideal partner
- 40 - 48 years old
- Within 50km
- Single, Divorced, Separated, Widowed
- 5'6/167 cm - 6'2/188 cm
- Have no children at home, Sometimes have children at home, Have children at home, Have no children
- Have pets, Like pets but do not have any
- Education - Degree, Post Graduate
What I'm looking for
I'm looking for an equal, respectful partnership. Someone that is encouraging and supportive of my dreams. Someone that I can learn from and share my experiences with. I'm looking for someone to stay home and watch TV with and to go out with on a Saturday night.
- Dance, pop, r n b, some classical, am open to new music.
- Novels, Non-fiction, The Age.
- Movies & TV
- Comedy shows, Grand Designs, Gruen.
- I walk about 30 mins a day and do the occasional ballet class. On holidays I enjoy outdoor activities such as cycling, hiking, snorkelling and horse riding.
- Other Interests
- Singing, going to musicals/theatre/art gallery.