48, Female, Divorced, Melbourne - Bayside, VIC
- Last online:
- 16 Jul '18
HeadlineA fresh start Looking for that special someone who I can laugh, love and grow with.
I am a easy-going lady who likes to enjoy the most out of life.
I enjoy travelling, experiencing new things and seeing what the world has to offer - although it would be wonderful to have a partner to share this with!
I take pride in my appearance, although more of a natural approach to some.
I get great enjoyment out of gardening, keeping my house clean and beautiful, cooking (sometimes!), although I love trying new foods, or spending time with someone special.
I have a wonderful relationship with my daughter who is now growing up and in uni, she is my pride and joy.
I would like to meet someone who is fun and knows how to enjoy life, shares similar qualities and who is in a secure place emotionally, mentally and financially, who is ready for a proper relationship, and shares the desire to enjoy life to the fullest.
At a glance
- 48 years old
- Melbourne - Bayside, VIC
- 5'4/162 cm
- Personality - Sometimes Social
- Eye colour - Brown
- Hair colour - Black
- Body Type - Average
- Have children at home - 1 child
- Possibly want children
- Like pets but do not have any
- Education - Diploma
- Hospitality / Tourism / Travel
- Other job role
- Other religion
- No strong political beliefs
- No special diet
her ideal partner
- 43 - 50 years old
- Within 50km
- Divorced, Single, Widowed
- 5'9/175 cm - 6'2/188 cm
- Mixed Race, White / Caucasian
- Star sign - Aquarius, Virgo, Leo, Capricorn, Pisces, Scorpio, Taurus, Sagittarius, Libra, Cancer, Gemini, Aries
- Personality - Social, Private, Sometimes Social
- Eye colour - Brown, Grey, Blue, Green, Black, Other, Hazel
- Hair colour - Blonde, Bald, Black, Light Brown, Dark Brown, Grey
- Body Type - Athletic, Slim, Average
- Sometimes have children at home, Have no children at home, Have no children
- Possibly want children
- Have pets, Have no pets, Like pets but do not have any
- Education - Post Graduate, High School, Diploma, Degree, Some college
- Arts / Entertainment / Sport / Recreation, Sales / Marketing, Healthcare / Medical, IT / Telecoms, Legal, Retired, Property / Real Estate, Financial Services, Agricultural, Advertising / PR / Media, Consulting, Education / Science, Construction, Pharmaceutical / Biotechnology, Government employee, Trades / Services, Accounting, Manufacturing / Industrial / Engineering, Other industry, Defence / Emergency Services
- Management, Technical, Other job role, Senior Management, Executive, Professional, Business Owner
- Anglican, Buddhist, Catholic
- No strong political beliefs, Swinging voter, Right wing, Left wing
- Non-drinker, Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet, Vegetarian
What I'm looking for
My ideal partner would have an easy-going and kind nature. A man who takes pride in their appearance, and can joke around, someone I can laugh with, and who can laugh at themselves! A sweet, generous, balanced and well mannered man who is secure within himself to be open to a serious relationship.
- Music that is relaxing to listen to. Some Pop, Chris Isaak , Ranon keating, Michael buble , but I do not like Heavy Metal!
- I enjoy reading magazines, anything generally with a good story, fiction or non-fiction.
- Movies & TV
- Watching foxtel , enjoy most movies
- going for walk when I can & gym.
- Other Interests
- Travelling, shopping, going to new places, eating out, and generally just enjoying life