23, Female, Single, Sydney - Upper North Shore, NSW
- Last online:
- 20 Sep '18
About me - headline
nice to meet you :)
About me - description
I'm bree. I'm 22. I may be young, but I'm wise beyond my years ( or at least I believe so!) I'm a passionate, kind, and loving preschool teacher.
Not sure really what to write, so here is just a small info dump:
- I know every word of the ten-season tv show Friends by heart,so be prepared for a lot of references!
- I have a love of Vintage video games. I will beat you in Mario kart! Challenge accepted?
- I collect tea cups despite not actually drinking tea.. more of a coffee person.
- Still developing a taste for alcohol, so if you have any good recommendations let me know!
- Will watch any movie or tv show... ( but not horror). Current faves have been anything marvel related, the crown, Downton abbey, designated survivor, scorpion and the 100.
- Probably a little too obsessed with my dog, to the point where you would probably think she is actually a human. If you don't like dogs... move onto the next profile ;)
Looking for a relationship with a man who is genuine, funny, caring and has a sense of humour. Tell me your best joke!
At a glance
- 23 years old
- Sydney - Upper North Shore, NSW
- Have no children
- Personality - Sometimes Social
- Star sign - Libra
- 5'9/175 cm
- Body Type - A bit overweight
- Eye colour - Brown
- Hair colour - Dark Brown
- Education - Diploma
- Education / Science
- Occasional/social drinker
- Have pets
her ideal partner
- 21 - 28 years old
- Within 25km
- Hispanic / Latino, Maori, Other Islander, Middle Eastern, Asian, Aboriginal / TSI, White / Caucasian, Indian, Other background, Mixed Race, Black / African
- Have no children
- Possibly want children, Want children
- Personality - Very Social, Private, Sometimes Social, Social, Very Private
- Star sign - Pisces, Aquarius, Virgo, Taurus, Libra, Leo, Aries, Cancer, Scorpio, Capricorn, Gemini, Sagittarius
- at least 5'7/170 cm
- Body Type - A bit overweight, Large-ish, Athletic, Slim, Average
- Eye colour - Blue, Green, Grey, Hazel, Black, Other, Brown
- Hair colour - Blonde, Grey, Dark Brown, Black, Red, Light Brown, White, Bald
- Education - Some college, Degree, Post Graduate, Diploma, High School
- Non-drinker, Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet, Vegetarian, Other special diet, Vegan
- Like pets but do not have any, Have no pets, Have pets
What I'm looking for
A happy, funny, understanding and sensitive man who enjoys a quiet night out (or in). A man who is accepting of all people and does not judge a book by its cover. preferably a man who knows the direction he wants his life to go in.
- Pop, country, Jazz, classical, blues, anything really
- Biographies, any romantic, historic or period drama novel.
- Movies & TV
- Into historical dramas, syfy, comedies and anything marvel. Downton abbey, arrow, the 100, heroes, friends, the flash, continuum, falling skies, the Martian.
- Love watching cricket and netball.