61, Female, Single, Melbourne - Northern Suburbs, VIC
- Last online:
HeadlineFollow your dreams, they know the way ...here goes!
Zip lined off a 1km high mountain - I hate heights! it was definitely the scariest thing I have ever done (felt a bit like this actually). I repeated the terror in Cancun when travelling with my daughter where we went to an adventure park. i agreed to do ONE of the zip lines - it didn't look that high (I was about to find out the hard way that looks can be deceiving). The problem was you landed in a higher tower. There were four of them each getting higher and higher. When we finally landed on the tallest the view was spectacular - so was the landing, full throttle into the lake!. The things you do for your children!
Love travel and nothing like exploring a new country. I've been lost in a few - i am directionally challenged, have been a spectacular failure at map reading - I can drive, you will have to read the map. In Italy driving on the wrong side of a the road was a piece of cake compared to finding my way round.
Am very fortunate that I work in a role I love. Looking for a partner (without the crime). It really would be the icing on the cake.
At a glance
- 61 years old
- Melbourne - Northern Suburbs, VIC
- 5'5/165 cm
- White / Caucasian
- Star sign - Sagittarius
- Personality - Private
- Eye colour - Brown
- Hair colour - Blonde
- Body Type - Average
- Have no children at home
- Education - Post Graduate
- Healthcare / Medical
- No strong political beliefs
- Occasional/social drinker
her ideal partner
- 58 - 69 years old
- Within 250km
- Divorced, Separated, Single, Widowed
- at least 5'8/172 cm
- Non-smoker, Occasional/social smoker
- Personality - Very Social, Social, Private, Sometimes Social
- Body Type - Average, A bit overweight
- Sometimes have children at home, Have no children at home, Have children at home, Have no children
What I'm looking for
I am looking forward to meeting you, the man that brings out the best in me, is independent, loving and compassionate. You enjoy your own interests and are willing to try my on occasions - wear steel capped boots that night :). You will need a sense of humour to deal with me :)
- Eclectic taste in music. Enjoy jazz, classical, popular,blues, 70's
- I tend to read mostly for work now otherwise a sporadic reader and love a range of genres. Some of my favs The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night, The Night Circus, Rules of Knowledge, biographies, sci fi
- Movies & TV
- Some great movies on at present - really enjoyed Three Billboards, The Post, Wonder, Star Wars - couldn't resist it :). Jumanji - light and entertaining Am also a Tarantino fan. We are definitely spoilt for choice - so many great movies.
- Enjoy step classes - i like the choreography Tennis - spectator these days and ok watching the occasional game of football
- Other Interests
- Live theatre, aromatherapy, F1, catching up with friends, walking, travel - so many wonderful places to travel