- Last online:
- 21 Sep '17
Headline“I aim to misbehave.”
I'm honest, loyal, easygoing, cheeky, playful, and empathetic. Happy-go-lucky and optimistic, yet a deep thinking introverted extrovert. Really interested in personal development and growth. Always keen for an adventure, especially if it involves travel.
I'm from Sydney originally, I moved to Canberra after five years in Melbourne - so I love coffee and cold weather! I'm also a bandit for a good cocktail bar. I LOVE dogs - I'm that person who greets a pup before its human. Pretty sure the happiest day of my life will be the day I adopt a dog.
I tend to laugh at really inappropriate times. I love going out to dinner with friends but I also enjoy time alone (I think it's from being an only child.) I'm definitely not one of those always 'on' types - I need time to recharge. I also love travelling alone.
I love to learn new things and I frequently develop weird little interests. Like dams. And Hemingway. And Rubik's cubes. And aviation. Basically, I'm fascinated by life. I've just started learning Spanish!
I've finally grown out of caring about what people think of me. It's nice.
At a glance
|Age||32 years old||32 - 42 years old|
|Location||Canberra - Northern Suburbs, ACT||Within 50km|
|Height||5'5/165 cm||at least 5'8/172 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Ethnicity/background||White / Caucasian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Leo Check compatibility »|
|Body type||Average||Average, Slim, Athletic|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Wants children|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|career & education|
|Education level||Post Graduate|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
Confident and secure, but not arrogant. Loyal, honest, kind, emotionally intelligent, educated, and a bit of a softie. Someone I can be smart but also stupid with. Someone who loves to travel and have random adventures, who challenges himself. And someone who's kind to the waitstaff.
- I like a bit of everything, but I love rock n' roll. Bruce Springsteen (god I love that man...) Ryan Adams, Queen, Pearl Jam, Rage Against the Machine, Faith No More. Love hip hop too, mainly old school. I can sing a little, but my nails are too long for my guitar or my viola!
- I'm a voracious reader and I read every day. This takes some work, but it's worth the effort! The Sun Also Rises is a favourite. I also enjoy non-fiction, especially anything on personal development, but I draw the line at the really wanky stuff.
- Movies & TV
- My favourite movie is Wayne's World. I'll admit that I know it off by heart, and I can hold entire conversations in Wayne's World quotes. Don't judge. Always keen on Marvel movies and the like. I don't watch much TV, but my favourite shows to marathon are Mad Men, Firefly, and House of Cards.
- I keep active with pilates, swing dancing, and bodyweight workouts (think handstands and pushups!) I don't watch much sport anymore, but when I do, it'll be footy or cricket. Next on my list to try is rock climbing, and maybe krav maga!
- Other Interests
- All things medical, 30s-60s vintage cars and clothes, literature, feminism, ethics, politics (thanks Canberra), swing dancing, tap dancing, travelling, planning future travels, philosophical debates with people who are way smarter than me, general science and literary nerdery.