42, Female, Single, Melbourne - Eastern Suburbs, VIC
- Last online:
I am a sensitive soul who is genuine and honest. I have integrity and am down to earth. I am a little bit shy when I first meet people but I will warm up given the time and opportunity. I enjoy traveling and would love to see more of the world and would love a companion to travel with. I am independent and self reliant but missing that special someone to share my life with. Hopefully he is out there somewhere. I also believe that opposites attract. As long as you both have similar values regarding family and money etc, differences are a good thing. Who wants to date someone exactly like themselves. That would be boring. I want to learn and experience new things.
At a glance
|Age||42 years old||35 - 45 years old|
|Location||Melbourne - Eastern Suburbs, VIC||Within 50km|
|Smoking habits||Trying to quit||Occasionally / socially, Trying to quit, Don't smoke, Regularly|
|Ethnicity/background||White / Caucasian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Aquarius|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children||No children|
|Wants children||Wants children||Wants children, Possibly wants children|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|career & education|
|Education level||Some college|
|Industry||Retail / Consumer / Personal Services|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
I'm looking for a long term relationship. Someone who has integrity, a kind heart and is true to their word. Obviously there has to be attraction and a connection.
- Mostly like commercial dance and pop music. Love Sia, Beyonce, Pink and Jason Derulo. Really anything uplifting that makes me move.
- I always have a book on the go. I like biographies as they open the mind to other people's life experiences. Also like fiction novels for escapism and a good psychological thriller too.
- Movies & TV
- I have to admit I have a secret indulgence for tacky reality shows but also love a good comedy or drama. Some of my favorite movies are ones adapted from Nicholas Sparks books eg The notebook, the lucky one, safe haven etc Also like true stories, action and drama. eg Snitch, Gran Torino, Pain & gain
- Not particularly a sports fan but willing to learn new things. I do go to the gym regularly and enjoy long walks with my dog.
- Other Interests
- I enjoy spending time with family and friends.I love eating out at restaurants and going to the movies as well as quiet nights in watching Dvds. Weekends away, wineries & Sunday markets. I also have an interest in reiki, yoga and meditation. The simple things in life are important to me. :