39, Female, Single, Melbourne - Northern Suburbs, VIC
- Last online:
- 17 Aug '18
I'm a happy and positive person. I love travel, when I have time. I love reading, going out with friends or just going to the movies. I am also pretty passionate about animal welfare and have two cats myself.
I have a great family and they mean a world to me.
I am a biologist and am very fortunate to have a job that I love.
Just giving his online dating thing a try.
At a glance
- 39 years old
- Melbourne - Northern Suburbs, VIC
- 5'4/162 cm
- Star sign - Gemini
- Personality - Sometimes Social
- Eye colour - Blue
- Hair colour - Light Brown
- Body Type - Slim
- Sometimes have children at home - 1 child up to 19 years old
- Possibly want children
- Have pets
- Education - Post Graduate
- Government employee
- Other job role
- No strong political beliefs
- Occasional/social drinker
her ideal partner
- 33 - 43 years old
- Within 100km
- a little bit of everything, but for the most part not a big fan of pop
- I love to read. I can read anything from science fiction to classics and history books. But Steven King has a special place in my heart
- Movies & TV
- Breaking bad, Sons of anarchy, frasier, friends, scrubs, big bang, game of thrones
- yoga and pilates; love watching tennis, I only I wish I could play it as well