32, Female, Single, Melbourne - Northern Suburbs, VIC
- Last online:
We no longer have to wait around to attend a ball at a rich man's mansion then do line dance with awkward stares to find a potential suitor---so signing up here to find that special someone to explore life together with isn't that bad.
I've recently relocated interstate to start a new job in Melbourne. I am an entomologist and have fulfilling work weekdays with quiet nights, and weekend out exploring or working on little projects. I enjoy bushwalking for the fresh air and birds song and the tranquility, the weekend brunch, and a perpetual learning of various things. I command three languages, and at an introductory level to another two. I travel once or twice per year locally or overseas to visit family and friends, and would love to visit more countries. I routinely workout to keep fit and stay mentally sharp. I'm pretty independent and comfortable on my own, but would really love to meet someone with passion for life to share mine with and to support each other through life's journey.
First we lock eyes, then we connect deeper, by talking.
You don't have to be chatty, but I appreciate a mature, confident man, who is open to insightful conversation and is comfortable with occasional silence. We don't have to share every single interests together, but there should be mutual respect and admiration. I value greatly someone who is genuine, open to communication, loving, and doesn't hesitate to involve me in his life and make plans, as I would him in mine. If a healthy lifestyle is essential to you (e.g. eating well, working out/do sports) I'd probably have a big crush on you. On a daily basis, I would just enjoy spending time together for a meal, cuddles, and various common but beautiful things in life.
At a glance
|Age||32 years old||32 - 37 years old|
|Location||Melbourne - Northern Suburbs, VIC||Within 75km|
|Height||5'5/165 cm||at least 5'10/177 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Libra|
|Personality||Average||Social, Very Private, Average, Private|
|Body type||Slim||Athletic, Slim|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children||No children|
|Wants children||Possibly wants children||Wants children, Possibly wants children|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|career & education|
|Education level||Post Graduate||Degree, Post Graduate|
|Industry||Education / Science|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially, Non-drinker|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
Someone genuinely looking for a partner in life; loyal, respectful, honest, and caring (a little romantic won't hurt); has growth mindset and passionate about life; enjoy travelling and experiencing different culture; cares about eating well and be healthy.
- I use music for gym, ambiance, and to mediate mood. I don't usually keep up with the latest trend or artists. Calvin Harris, Sia, Vivaldi, Eartha Kitt, Vera Lynn... are all good.
- When I'm not reading science news or watching ted talks, I like browsing picture books, e.g. by ShaunTan. Occasionally some light reading, such as: the 100 year old man who climbed out the window and disappeared
- Movies & TV
- I can easily skip TV from my daily life, but I have enjoyed Netflix shows like documentaries, David Attenborough, Vikings, Outlander, Arrow, House, etc. a diverse range. Also love the Big Bang Theory. I do not like high school drama and horrors.
- I go to gym and usually attend body combat, attack, pump, yoga as a weekly routine.
- Other Interests
- Bush walking, traveling, road trips; drawing; building/growing things; outdoor, seaside, animals; multilingualism.