35, Male, Single, Melbourne - Eastern Suburbs, VIC
- Last online:
- 22 Nov '17
HeadlineNo duck face or gym selfies here
Thanks for taking the time to read my profile :)
A little bit about me:
> work in digital marketing
> like to stay fit and keep a healthy lifestyle
> enjoy weekends heading out for brunch, dinner and drinks with friends and family
> coffee snob
If you're curious I'd like to hear from you!
At a glance
|Age||35 years old||25 - 36 years old|
|Location||Melbourne - Eastern Suburbs, VIC||Within 50km|
|Height||5'11/180 cm||at most 5'10/177 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Ethnicity/background||White / Caucasian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Cancer|
|Personality||Social||Very Social, Social, Average|
|Body type||Athletic||Athletic, Average, Slim|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children||No children|
|Wants children||Wants children|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|career & education|
|Industry||Sales / Marketing|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
Looking for someone who's fun, easy going, has a sense of humour, social, caring and has similar interests.
- A bit of everything: rock, top 40, r&b, just not heavy metal or country.
- I'm not an avid reader however I've just finished the Barefoot Investor
- Movies & TV
- Californication (currently watching), Netflix docos, Game of Thrones, Breaking Bad, Sons of Anarchy, Better Call Saul, Orange is the New Black, Seinfeld.
- I play basketball and head to the gym a few times a week. I like watching most sports including afl, basketball, formula 1 and cricket.
- Other Interests
- Heading out for brunch, dinner and drinks with friends and family. Travel, been to the states, Europe and parts of Asia, looking to do more!