38, Male, Single, Adelaide - Western & Beachside Suburbs, SA
- Last online:
- 20 Jun '18
HeadlineAnd this is why I should have hired someone to write this for me...
So, where to start...
Well let's start with work, I currently work in defence after working in travel for about a decade. The travel industry was great fun, I basically used it to fuel my travel addiction quite nicely, but felt I needed to do something more rewarding, hence the change.
I like the outdoors and exploring places. I did the typical backpacker trip to the UK and ended up staying for three years which allowed me to see a lot of Europe.
I'm a bit of a film geek and on the odd occasion I've partaken in binge watching TV shows. (Netflix is the devil, but I love it!)
Like most of my fellow humans I love going out to dinner, the movies, the theatre, seeing a band or even going out on the town till the early hours, or not so early hours...
I love my sport, live or on the TV, and over the years I've played my fair share too.
My sense of humour is really sarcastic, and well I think I'm hilarious, but don't most people?? No one wants to believe they don't have a good sense of humour.
Anyway, that's just the tip of my iceberg. ;-)
At a glance
- 38 years old
- Adelaide - Western & Beachside Suburbs, SA
- 5'10/177 cm
- Star sign - Cancer
- Eye colour - Hazel
- Hair colour - Dark Brown
- Have no children
- Want children
- Like pets but do not have any
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
his ideal partner
- 18 - 120 years old
- Within 50km
- Body Type - Average, A bit overweight, Athletic, Slim
- Sometimes have children at home, Have no children at home, Have children at home, Have no children
- Possibly want children, Want children
- Have pets, Like pets but do not have any
What I'm looking for
Someone who is fun, strong, beautiful, caring, intelligent. Someone who is able to see the glass as half full, not half empty. Someone who wants to experience life and has that ambition to not let life pass them by. Someone who inspires me to want to be a better person.
- I really do like a lot of music, a lot in the Top 40 as well as the Foo Fighters, Matchbox 20, through to Elvis, The Beatles.
- i try to read a bit, I currently have two books on the go and have another 6 that I've bought and are good for me to go once I finish at least one of the two I'm on!!
- Movies & TV
- I love my movies, always have, and will see almost anything. As for TV shows, well Mad Men, Game Of Thrones, Vikings, House Of Cards, The Newsroom, OITNB, really just as long as it's good.
- I have always played sport, but being from NSW I do love to watch Rugby League and Union, I've only recently started to get into AFL. I am a passionate Soccer/Football fan and have played it almost all my life. I also love to swim and run.