41, Female, Single, Perth - Southern Suburbs, WA
- Last online:
- 25 Sep '18
About me - headline
Healthy, fit, young at heart girl
About me - description
I am an easy-going, genuine girl looking to find a partner to live an awesome and rewarding life together. I love the outdoors, the beach and just generally keeping fit and active. A perfect weekend for me would involve a run or ride in the morning followed by a nice breaky/brunch overlooking the water somewhere and catching up with friends/family.
I have been doing triathlons for a couple of years so spend a fair bit of time training.
I enjoy travelling and usually manage to get away a couple of times each year - even if its just bali or melbourne!
Having some similar interests would be great, but it is also fine to have some different interests as well. I would always support and encourage a partner in pursuing any interests or goals and would expect the same in return.
At a glance
- 41 years old
- Perth - Southern Suburbs, WA
- Have no children
- Possibly want children
- Personality - Sometimes Social
- Star sign - Pisces
- 5'9/175 cm
- Body Type - Athletic
- Eye colour - Brown
- Hair colour - Blonde
- Education - Degree
- Education / Science
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
- No strong political beliefs
- Like pets but do not have any
her ideal partner
- 32 - 42 years old
- Within 75km
- Single, Separated
- 5'8/172 cm - 6'3/190 cm
- Body Type - Average, Athletic
What I'm looking for
A happy, positive, stable guy who loves getting the most out of life. Most importantly someone that I can connect with. Must enjoy a healthy lifestyle and value a good balance between family and work life.
- I enjoy most types of music, like new and old - faster stuff to train too and mellow tunes to chill out!
- I enjoy reading books that inspire me, so mainly auto-biographies. Currently reading Born to Run. Just finished seven deadly sins on Lance Armstrong.
- Movies & TV
- I dont watch much tv - I would prefer to be out doing something. I like heading to the movies, although im not a massive movie buff.
- I love the AFL (go eagles). I don't play competitive team sports anymore. I have taken up triathlons instead!
- Other Interests
- The beach, summer, finding good coffee, spending time with my neices and nephew, anything outdoors.