35, Male, Single, Gold Coast, QLD
- Last online:
About me - headline
Filters not included. Whats normal? A setting on the washing machine. Im more of a delicate, rapid spin, permanent press with a vibrant assortment of colour!
About me - description
Let my sun shine............
Shine on you............
Fun loving, easy going, laidback, unique, funny, intelligent, insightful, caring, supportive, thoughtful, kind, diplomatic, tenacious, charming, open to new experiences and ideas, good listener, genuine, will try anything once, loyal, friendly, social, outgoing young man with a lot to offer my friends, family and potential partner in life. I enjoy making people laugh and I also have a very soft, gentle, caring, sensitive nature. I would love to meet someone to share my life with who also accepts me for who I am. And in doing so I will also accept you for who you are too. in saying that though, I¿m also prepared to be challenged on certain things. Relationships also require compromise and sacrifice at times.
At a glance
- 35 years old
- Gold Coast, QLD
- Have no children
- Don't want children
- Personality - Sometimes Social
- Star sign - Gemini
- 6'2/188 cm
- Body Type - A bit overweight
- Eye colour - Blue
- Hair colour - Blonde
- Education - Degree
- Arts / Entertainment / Sport / Recreation
- Customer Service Role
- No special diet
- No strong political beliefs
- Have no pets
his ideal partner
- 18 - 44 years old
- Within 75km
- Divorced, Widowed, Single, Separated
- White / Caucasian, Other Islander, Hispanic / Latino, Aboriginal / TSI, Indian, Asian, Other background, Middle Eastern, Maori, Black / African, Mixed Race
- Have children at home, Sometimes have children at home, Have no children at home
- Personality - Private, Sometimes Social, Very Private, Social
- Star sign - Libra, Gemini, Aquarius, Pisces, Scorpio, Sagittarius, Taurus, Cancer, Capricorn, Aries, Leo, Virgo
- 5'2/157 cm - 6'2/188 cm
- Body Type - Athletic, A bit overweight, Slim, Average
- Eye colour - Other, Grey, Hazel, Brown, Blue, Green, Black
- Hair colour - Black, White, Red, Blonde, Dark Brown, Bald, Grey, Other, Light Brown
- Education - Degree, Post Graduate, Some college, Diploma, High School
- Legal, Volunteer / Charity / Community, Consulting, Education / Science, Other industry, Trades / Services, Financial Services, Government employee, Customer Service / Call Centres, HR/Employment / Training, Sales / Marketing, Manufacturing / Industrial / Engineering, Arts / Entertainment / Sport / Recreation, Hospitality / Tourism / Travel, Construction, Administration, Retail / Consumer / Personal Services, Student, Transport / Logistics / Warehousing, Defence / Emergency Services, IT / Telecoms, Unemployed, Healthcare / Medical, Retired, Pharmaceutical / Biotechnology, Advertising / PR / Media, Property / Real Estate, Accounting, Agricultural
- Business Owner, Customer Service Role, Management, Student, Other job role, Senior Management, Professional, Technical, Tradesperson, Admin / Clerical / Secretarial, Executive
- Regular smoker, Occasional/social smoker, Trying to quit smoking, Non-smoker
- Occasional/social drinker, Non-drinker
- No special diet, Vegan, Vegetarian, Other special diet
- Sikh, Other Christian, Other religion, Anglican, Catholic, New Age, Hindu, Born Again Christian, Jewish, Agnostic, Islamic, Atheist, Buddhist
- No strong political beliefs, Right wing, Swinging voter, Left wing
- Have pets, Have no pets, Like pets but do not have any
What I'm looking for
A cheeky sense of humour would be highly desirable! Someone who enjoys conversation, is educated and strives to become a better person in life. I¿m more concerned with meeting someone with similar values rather than meeting someone with similar interests. Someone to share my life with :)
- I listen to pretty much everything from Classical to Jazz to Folk Music to Alternative to Rock to Metal to Electronic to Rap/Hip Hop. I also enjoy going to live concerts, gigs and shows!
- Just about anything but at the moment I'm really enjoying biographies, but also historic novels and fantasy books.
- Movies & TV
- TV series such as Big Bang Theory, How I Met Your Mother, Breaking Bad, Entourage, The Wire, Eastbound & Down, The Sopranos, Weeds, 30 Rock, Seinfeld, Law & Order. Movies include X-Men, Training Day, Goodfellas, Harry Potter, Flight, Spiderman, Batman, Thor, American Gangster, The Lord of the Rings.
- Swimming, surfing, personal training, going to the gym, team sports such as touch footy or soccer, tennis etc.