35, Male, Single, Gold Coast, QLD
- Last online:
HeadlineFilters not included. Whats normal? A setting on the washing machine. Im more of a delicate, rapid spin, permanent press with a vibrant assortment of colour!
Let my sun shine............
Shine on you............
Fun loving, easy going, laidback, unique, funny, intelligent, insightful, caring, supportive, thoughtful, kind, diplomatic, tenacious, charming, open to new experiences and ideas, good listener, genuine, will try anything once, loyal, friendly, social, outgoing young man with a lot to offer my friends, family and potential partner in life. I enjoy making people laugh and I also have a very soft, gentle, caring, sensitive nature. I would love to meet someone to share my life with who also accepts me for who I am. And in doing so I will also accept you for who you are too. in saying that though, I¿m also prepared to be challenged on certain things. Relationships also require compromise and sacrifice at times.
At a glance
- 35 years old
- Gold Coast, QLD
- 6'2/188 cm
- Star sign - Gemini
- Personality - Sometimes Social
- Eye colour - Blue
- Hair colour - Blonde
- Body Type - A bit overweight
- Have no children
- Don't want children
- Have no pets
- Education - Degree
- Arts / Entertainment / Sport / Recreation
- Customer Service Role
- No strong political beliefs
- No special diet
his ideal partner
- 18 - 44 years old
- Within 75km
- Single, Widowed, Divorced, Separated
- 5'2/157 cm - 6'2/188 cm
- Trying to quit smoking, Occasional/social smoker, Non-smoker, Regular smoker
- Asian, Black / African, Aboriginal / TSI, Mixed Race, Maori, White / Caucasian, Middle Eastern, Other Islander, Hispanic / Latino, Indian, Other background
- Star sign - Libra, Scorpio, Virgo, Sagittarius, Aquarius, Pisces, Taurus, Capricorn, Leo, Gemini, Aries, Cancer
- Personality - Very Private, Sometimes Social, Private, Social
- Eye colour - Brown, Green, Other, Black, Blue, Hazel, Grey
- Hair colour - Black, Blonde, Bald, Red, Other, Light Brown, Grey, White, Dark Brown
- Body Type - Athletic, Slim, A bit overweight, Average
- Have no children at home, Sometimes have children at home, Have children at home
- Like pets but do not have any, Have no pets, Have pets
- Education - Some college, Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate, High School
- Financial Services, Administration, Property / Real Estate, Volunteer / Charity / Community, Education / Science, Construction, Legal, Hospitality / Tourism / Travel, Other industry, Accounting, Customer Service / Call Centres, Consulting, Pharmaceutical / Biotechnology, Agricultural, Transport / Logistics / Warehousing, HR/Employment / Training, Student, Defence / Emergency Services, Retail / Consumer / Personal Services, Advertising / PR / Media, Unemployed, Government employee, Trades / Services, IT / Telecoms, Arts / Entertainment / Sport / Recreation, Sales / Marketing, Retired, Manufacturing / Industrial / Engineering, Healthcare / Medical
- Tradesperson, Business Owner, Student, Technical, Executive, Admin / Clerical / Secretarial, Management, Customer Service Role, Professional, Senior Management, Other job role
- Islamic, Atheist, Jewish, New Age, Hindu, Sikh, Born Again Christian, Catholic, Agnostic, Other Christian, Buddhist, Anglican, Other religion
- Right wing, Left wing, No strong political beliefs, Swinging voter
- Non-drinker, Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet, Vegetarian, Other special diet, Vegan
What I'm looking for
A cheeky sense of humour would be highly desirable! Someone who enjoys conversation, is educated and strives to become a better person in life. I¿m more concerned with meeting someone with similar values rather than meeting someone with similar interests. Someone to share my life with :)
- I listen to pretty much everything from Classical to Jazz to Folk Music to Alternative to Rock to Metal to Electronic to Rap/Hip Hop. I also enjoy going to live concerts, gigs and shows!
- Just about anything but at the moment I'm really enjoying biographies, but also historic novels and fantasy books.
- Movies & TV
- TV series such as Big Bang Theory, How I Met Your Mother, Breaking Bad, Entourage, The Wire, Eastbound & Down, The Sopranos, Weeds, 30 Rock, Seinfeld, Law & Order. Movies include X-Men, Training Day, Goodfellas, Harry Potter, Flight, Spiderman, Batman, Thor, American Gangster, The Lord of the Rings.
- Swimming, surfing, personal training, going to the gym, team sports such as touch footy or soccer, tennis etc.