36, Male, Single, Melbourne - Northern Suburbs, VIC
- Last online:
- 21 May '18
Headline6 out of 7 dwarfs aren't Happy
I'm an inquisitive, outgoing guy with a wide array interests and a perennial smile on my dial.
These days I'm dividing the bulk of my time between two very different careers, working as a veterinarian and in the performing arts. In my spare moments, I'm working on a number of other projects and trying, somewhat unsuccessfully at times, to squeeze in my rather too numerous hobbies and a fairly busy social life.
I've lived in three different cities as well as regional Victoria, had also sorts of crazy jobs and been lucky enough to see a fair bit of this wonderful world in my travels. I've got a lovely family, a fantastic bunch of friends and a rewarding and fulfilling work life. All I need to complete the puzzle is someone extra special to share it all with!
I'm very committed to the ideals of reason and rationalism, but also consider myself very much an idealist. I've never really understood why so many seem to that think the notions of reason and idealism are mutually exclusive! I think I've coined the career title of actorinarian- perhaps I'm also one of the few rationidealists (idealationists?) out there...
At a glance
- 36 years old
- Melbourne - Northern Suburbs, VIC
- 5'11/180 cm
- White / Caucasian
- Personality - Social
- Eye colour - Brown
- Hair colour - Other
- Body Type - Athletic
- Have no children
- Want children
- Like pets but do not have any
- Education - Degree
- Healthcare / Medical
- Left wing
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
his ideal partner
- 24 - 34 years old
- Within 25km
- Single, Widowed, Separated, Divorced
- at most 5'8/172 cm
- Body Type - Slim, Athletic
- Have no children
- Want children, Possibly want children
- Other religion, Agnostic, Atheist
What I'm looking for
I'm looking for someone fun, passionate, independent and curious about the world, who is serious about finding someone special and starting a family :-)
- Currently on high rotation: Tom Waits, The Beatles, David Bowie, Ella Fitzgerald, Turin Brakes, Nick Cave, Jake Bugg, Tim Minchin, Alt-J, Ball Park Music, Sia
- Favourites include anything by Alain de Botton, His Dark Materials, The Grapes of Wrath (and any Steinbeck), To Kill a Mockingbird, Freakonomics, classics, biographies, friends' recommendations. Mostly read the ABC online in terms of news and occasionally The Monthly and the New Yorker
- Movies & TV
- TV: Deadwood, Breaking Bad, Game of Thrones, Six Feet Under, Homeland etc (most things made by a network with a three letter name). Derek, FOTC, Curb Your Enthusiasm, Seinfeld, South Park, Extras, Louie, Arrested Development, documentaries- especially nature docs. Films: Mainly arthouse and foreign.
- Have just started playing ultimate frisbee on a Saturday morning which I'm rather enjoying and try to get out on my mountain bike at least once a fortnight. Snowboard as often as I can. Love watching rugby union (especially), AFL and occasionally soccer and tennis.
- Other Interests
- Photography, music, motorbikes, travel, nature, Ultimate Frisbee, learning Spanish