37, Male, Single, Adelaide - Western & Beachside Suburbs, SA
- Last online:
- 30 Apr '18
HeadlineTall guy looking for a dork!
I work for a University & live near the beach. I would say I'm a ultra independent, reasonably intelligent, embarrassingly clumsy, unashamedly nerdy, and very loyal guy with a phd in giving epic neck massages. :P
If you're vertically challenged I should warn you I'm also rather tall sorry.. eg long height, nose, legs, feet, fingers.. well you get the idea lol. :P
At a glance
- 37 years old
- Adelaide - Western & Beachside Suburbs, SA
- over 6'3/190 cm
- White / Caucasian
- Star sign - Aquarius
- Personality - Sometimes Social
- Eye colour - Blue
- Hair colour - Blonde
- Body Type - Athletic
- Have no children
- Possibly want children
- Have pets
- Education - Diploma
- Healthcare / Medical
- Other job role
- Occasional/social drinker
his ideal partner
- 25 - 39 years old
- Within 75km
- Divorced, Widowed, Single
- Non-smoker, Occasional/social smoker
- Body Type - Slim, Athletic, Average
- Have no children, Have no children at home
What I'm looking for
I'm looking for someone kind & caring with some good commonalities. I'm attracted to girls who have a bit of a dorky/nerdy side to them & don't take life too seriously. If you're into fitness & healthy eating (in between the occasional naughty meal of course) like I am its a bonus but not essential.
- Like a bit of everything but have mainly always been into dance/club/house music and occasional rock music (eg Muse).
- I do a bit of book reading but it's not a big part of my life. Recently finished Aussie Grit, the Mark Webber F1 Journey, now reading Black Hawk Down. I do a LOT of web reading & I'm subscribed to many science, tech, nature, wildlife, cats & F1 fb groups for my daily dose of interesting articles.
- Movies & TV
- Massive movie & TV addict. Love my action films, scifi, fantasy, comedy etc. Same with TV shows. I'm the kind of guy that puts up more movie posters than paintings lol (not that I don't enjoy art too!)
- I'm a huuuuuuge F1 addict & don't really bother with any other sports anymore. I literally live & breathe F1 lol. The eccentric drivers, the incredible cars & the beautiful circuits all around the world.. I love it!!!
- Other Interests
- I love nature, enjoy travelling and have been all over the world. I like to spend 1 day a fortnight out in my garden. I live near the beach so I love going for a swim. I also meditate regularly to maintain a strong connection between my mind and body. I love cats and have one that I spoil rotten.